Petra Sihombing - Mine

March 29, 2014



Girl your heart, girl your face is so different from them others
I say, you're the only one that I'll adore

Cos everytime you're by my side
My blood rushes through my veins
And my geeky face, blushed so silly yeah, oh yeah

And I want to make you mine

Baby I'll take you to the sky
Forever you and I, you and I, you and I
And we'll be together till we die
Our love will last forever and forever you'll be mine, you'll be mine

Girl your smile and your charm
Lingers always on my mind I'll say
you're the only one that I've waited for

And I want you to be mine

Baby I'll take you to the sky
Forever you and I, you and I, you and I
And we'll be together till we die
Our love will last forever and forever you'll be mine, you'll be mine

And I want you to be mine
And I want you to be mine

Oh baby I’ll take you to the sky
Forever you and I, you and I, you and I
And we’ll be together till we die
Our love will last forever and forever you’ll be mine, you’ll be mine

Oh baby I’ll take you to the sky
Forever you and I, you and I, you and I
And we’ll be together till we die
Our love will last forever and forever you’ll be mine, you’ll be mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Den's Visitor

Most Reading